Monday, May 28, 2012

Letter from May 28th, 2012


Sorry for another short letter. I still have to work on my stewardship report and we just got back from a trip (pictures attached). .We went shopping for souvenirs and  met a bunch of gringos while we were there. One was an American Airlines pilot and the others were flight attendents. Really nice people.

As for the week, we found a lot of new people to teach, including several families. We have appointments with them all the rest of the week, so I hope that we will see some progress with them. I placed one of the Book of Mormons you guys gave me yesterday with a cool family we found. The daughter was also there and she was all over the idea of reading the BOM. They are really committed to read now and find out the truthfulness of our message.

Well, I am doing ok, just working hard to the end. I hope you are all doing well too.

Love-
Elder Taylor Thomas



No comments:

Post a Comment