Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Letter from May 7th, 2012


This week has been hectic. Probably one of the more busy ones of my mission. We had concilio (which I have fotos attached, with us in action) and several other meetings with President King. We also had a stake activity which we were in charge of. Right now I am in a temporary division with Elder Lacambra (from Spain) who I was also with several other times this week because his companion is also going home. 

We are teaching a couple who is progressing really well. They are not married, but have a third child on the way. They have a baptismal date for later in June, but they are progressing well. We had a good lesson with them and it is amazing to see that even the little things we have taught them have helped them and their relationship a lot.

Well, I will find out who my new companion is tomorrow. I hope you all have a great week. And have a happy mother´s day mom!!!

Love-
Elder Taylor Thomas





No comments:

Post a Comment