Wednesday, September 7, 2011

New Companion!


Mom is technically challenged and can't figure out how to post the audio files.  If anyone is interested, please email me and I will send them to you.


Hey everybody-

I don´t have much time to write, but I have included several pictures to illustrate what happened this week. There are also 2 voice recordings, which should help to explain the pictures. But, I am sure all of you are wanting to know who my "son" is. His name is Elder Hudkins and he is from Alberta, Canada. He is the first missionary in his whole family, which I think is pretty cool. He is an awesome guy and I am sure we will have fun together. Hope everyone is doing well!

Love-
Elder Taylor Thomas

                                                          Elder Speakman and Elder Thomas
                                                        Elder Thomas and Elder Hudkins
                                        President King, Elder Hudkins, Elder Thomas, Sister King

1 comment:

  1. You're looking healthy and happy, Elder Thomas! Thanks for sharing photos!

    ReplyDelete