Sunday, April 17, 2011

Letter from April 11th, 2011

Hey friends-

There isn´t much to report on funny stories and/or interesting events, but I will try.

Investigator report

Brandon continues progressing well. This week will involve a lot of preparation. The other person who I mentioned last week is Gabriel. He is a friend of one of the youth in the ward. Well, this week we set a baptismal date with him for the 24th of April as well! He has been making changes to his life and it has been cool to see. We will also have to do a lot of preparation and we might change the date to give him a bit more time.

New Missionary meeting

So this week I went to New Missionary meeting, which is all missionaries in their second change. The thing is that the group of Elder Rios is all hermanas, except for him. So the only men in the meeting were the APs, us, and President King. Pretty funny experience that rarely happens on the mission. I also talked with the Hermanas from Llo Lleo and found out that Isabel had not been baptized. However, they have reset the baptismal date for her and all looks well. I also heard that Carolina is doing really well and has a calling in the Young Women Presidency as the secretary.

Meat Anyone?

Last week we had an asado as a district. This week, for our Zone activity, we had yet another asado. Needless to say, my meat loving side is quite satisfied. I have attached pictures of today´s asado. I forgot to transfer the pictures of last week, but I should be able to send them next week.


Well, that is about all. I hope everyone is well and make sure to study the Conference Addresses that just came out!

Love-
Elder Taylor Thomas

No comments:

Post a Comment