Monday, February 6, 2012

Letter from February 6th, 2012

This week in the work has been good and very busy. We had stuff to do every day of the week. One of the highlights we had this week was that we helped clean the Catholic Cementary of MaipĂș. I have attached the foto for everyone to see. It was a really fun project.

The other cool thing is that we are probably going to have a baptism this weekend. Pedro is doing really well and has a lot of faith. Now I say probably because his baptismal interview is today, which should go well. I am really excited for it and I hope everything goes well. It is amazing to see the changes that people make in their lives to follow Jesus Christ. That is my favorite thing to see as a missionary.

We have also heard from the rumor mill that they will be dividing the zone next change. This zone is a zone with 2 stakes in it, while all of the other zones are only one stake. I will also find out what is happening this week with changes.

Well, I hope you all have a great day!

Love-
Elder Taylor Thomas





No comments:

Post a Comment